Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics

Before I begin this review, I must confess something. I'm a 41-year-old married father of two and I still like cartoons just as much as when I was a kid. There, I said it! By now it's probably no secret that I have a soft spot in my heart for well-written and animated cartoons, but I can't stop. Hopefully I won't have to stop until I stop breathing!

So why this confession? Because I need to explain my fascination and admiration for Shaun the Sheep. HIT Entertainment has just released a new collection of shorts called Shaun the Sheep: Animal Antics, and I have to say it's one of my favorite collections since Shaun the Sheep: One Giant Leap for Lambkind. The DVD includes seven great stories this time covering everything from golf and garage sales to a persistent fox doing his best to find some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment